a joint enterprise的用法和样例：
- Europe, they felt, needed a political purpose of its own and not simply a technical assignment in a joint enterprise.
- The whole idea of my investing in a joint enterprise with your company is the direct result of your wonderful lecture.
- A foreign party to a joint enterprise may legally remit abroad its dividends paid in accordance with its investment proportion, or the dividends may be reinvested in China.
- Take a seat, have a cigarette or a joint and I will be back in three minutes.
- A disease or an abnormality of a joint.
- They covenanted with us for establishing a joint venture.