A joint action的用法和样例：
- The top officials from Europe, North America and Japan agreed on a joint action to stabilize markets and restore confidence.
- The top officials from Europe, North America and Janpan Japan agreed on a joint action to stablize market stabilize markets and restore confidence, saying .
- Take a seat, have a cigarette or a joint and I will be back in three minutes.
- A disease or an abnormality of a joint.
- They covenanted with us for establishing a joint venture.
- He has started a joint venture in Singapore.