a jaded horse的用法和样例：
- A worn-out horse for hire; a jade.
- There is a jade dog on the desk.
- Right, and I want a jade bracelet, too.
- Pearls, large and small, fall on a jade plate.
- Yes, of course.Would you like a jade ring?
a jaded horse的相关资料：
ajacol a A Cinderella Story Roman Holiday A Selection from Lamb's Works. a Hindu sect worshiping Shiva. A beautiful girl named Daphne. A water motorboat racing game. A study of verb reduplication. a relatively comfortable society a building/haulage contractor a veneer of western civilization a bus/theatre/plane ticket