a hydroelectric power station的用法和样例：
- A hydroelectric power station which uses the river flow as it occurs, the filling period of its own reservoir by the cumulative water flows being practical negligible.
- ROCK BURST CHARACTERS OF A HYDROELECTRIC POWER STATION'S LONG EXPLORATION DRIFT
- The Microcosmic Failure Mechanism Analysis of Rock in Rock Burst Area in the Tunnel of a Hydroelectric Power Station
- The characteristic of debris flow and its development trend analyse of a hydroelectric power station
- It is important that we build more hydroelectric power stations.