a hydraulic press的用法和样例：
- Pascal's law is illustrated by the operation of a hydraulic press, shown in Fig 12-3.
- For instance, leisurely desk, hide a hydraulic press compose, table leg bottom is gyro wheel, can drive use.
- When mounting FW bushings the use of a hydraulic press and a mounting dolly having a diameter which is 0,2 to 0,4 mm smaller than the bushing bore has proved successful.
- With the invention of a hydraulic press in 1828, it became possible to press the cocoa butter from the nibs, leaving a dry “cake” that was pulverized into cocoa powder.
- A heated hydraulic press was required for adhesion.