a hutted camp的用法和样例：
- A thunderstorm forced him to take refuge at a hut.
- We followed his tracks in the snow to a hut.
- He took refuge from the storm in a hut.
- A hut or group of huts for housing ranch workers.
- He was pulling a basket of apples into a hut.
a hutted camp的相关资料：
Ajicef a a reckless and unprincipled reprobate. a photo/recording/training session a hard-fought battle/win/victory A celebrated passage from Shakespeare. A dome-shaped structure or building. a childhood/family/lifelong friend a commercial/jet/military airplane a strongly coupled prey-predator model a real-time holographic interferometer