a huge gathering的用法和样例：
- Swami is filled with joy to see such a huge gathering of Love! You can be anywhere, but if you are filled with Love, Swami is happy here!
- It was decided to hold a huge gathering of the people of Nocturne to celebrate this great victory, including a massive contest of skill at arms and craftsmanship.
- The Maoists declared five districts in western Terai as Tharuwan autonomous state amidst a huge gathering of party cadres and supporters in Nepalgunj of Banke district.
- I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.
- In the spring, a huge gathering of fish called many-lined sweetlips congregate in the northern barrier reef at a place called the Cod Hole, a series of big coral heads protected from the outer edge by the ramparts of the barrier reef.
- He has a huge overdraft to pay off.