a hotel for travelers
- He manages a hotel for his father. 他替他父亲经营一家旅馆。
- He stopped at a hotel for the night. 他在一家旅馆过夜。
- We stopped at a hotel for the night. 我们在一家旅馆过夜。
- Can you find me a hotel/find a hotel for me? 你能给我找一家旅馆吗?
- We stopped off at a hotel for the night. 我们中途停下来在一家旅馆住了一宿。
- Can we find accommodations at a hotel for tonight? 我们今晚能找到旅馆住宿吗?
- We'll put up at a hotel for the night. 我们将在旅馆住一夜。
- We'll stop at a hotel for the night. 我们将在旅馆过夜。
- We put up at a hotel for the night. 我们那一晚在旅馆过夜。
- She served as a maid at a hotel for a year. 她在一家旅馆里当了一年的客房服务员。
- I was going to shack up in a hotel for a couple of days. 我曾打算在旅馆里暂住两三天。
- She was going to shack up in a hotel for a couple of days. 她准备去旅馆暂住几天。
- Would you bunk my mother down in a hotel for the night? 你能安顿我母亲在一家旅店过夜吗?
- A hospice for travelers or pilgrims. 旅客招待所供旅行者或朝圣者住宿的地方
- a hotel for travelers. 为旅游者准备的旅馆。
- His house was burned down, so he made his home in a hotel for a time. 他的家被烧毁了,他暂时安家在旅馆里。
- Staying at a Hotel I was staving in a hotel for one week.I was on business. 用你在本课学到的词汇，描述你住酒店的时间： 你是出差还是度假？
- Just wonder why u will have interest to go to a hotel for breakfast in BKK!!! 我唔系特登酒店食早餐......只不过酒店有包......
- Mutha made six trips to Macau to pick a hotel for the wedding and make plans. 为了筹备儿子的婚礼，穆萨跑了六趟澳门，挑选举办仪式的酒店，安排各种相关事宜。
- I mistook the house for a hotel. 我错把这座房子当成旅馆。