a hot debate的用法和样例：
- Puns translatability has been a hot debate in the field of translation.
- Early on in the inception of this game, it was a hot debate as to whether factions should have a specific class, which they alone have access to.
- Nowadays, there is a hot debate in the academic circles, which is whether we choose the Bureaucrat System posed by Marx Web as our country's administration system.
- While many Japanese welcome the news that the younger generation might speak better English, mandating it in elementary schools has stirred a hot debate.
- Who is the real owner of corporate property or corporation has been a hot debate in law circle, since corporate law granted corporate property right to corporation in China.
a hot debate的相关资料：