a hostile attitude的用法和样例：
- He accused them of adopting a hostile attitude.
- Everybody took a hostile attitude toward illegal aliens.
- They adopted a hostile attitude toward New China and plotted sabotage.
- The Soviet Union under Stalin gave us some assistance. But it began to take a hostile attitude towards us when Khrushchev came to power. It not only stopped helping us but stationed a million troops along the Sino-Soviet border to threaten us.
- -They adopted a hostile attitude toward New China and plotted sabotage.
- He was full of the hostile attitude to meet us.