a holiday camp的用法和样例：
- When we went to the coast we stayed in a holiday camp.
- If,however,they don't enjoy organized activities,a holiday camp is no place for them.
- The Tourism Commission has expressed concern over two mainland tour groups being housed in a holiday camp instead of hotels.
- Even the media horde and those non-government organisations (NGOs) deemed semi-respectable were interned in a holiday camp about 20 miles from the eight great leaders.
- At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.