A hole in a wall的用法和样例：
- He drilled a hole in a stone wall.
- A hole or pipe in a wall to allow water to run off.
- When people first saw his paintings, they were convinced they were looking through a hole in a wall at a real scene.
- Know how to use power tools. There are few things more empowering than being able to drill a hole in a wall and hang up pictures on your own.
- Owner Anthony Zammit said that when he arrived for work Monday he found a hole in a wall of the building where the thieves appeared to have entered.