a hip replacement的用法和样例：
- Dr. Saba Saba had a hip fracture and ended up having a hip replacement.
- Stories of patients waiting up to two years for a hip replacement or ten months to see an orthopaedic surgeon have stirred public anxiety.
- ANDREW CUMMIN: You could have a hip replacement that's paid for by the NHS, this is a disease like any other, it can transform people's lives.
- A55- year-old U. S. Army veteran who has trouble walking is offering to mow lawns for$10 each to raise money so his dog can have a hip replacement operation.
- You might go on a waiting list, but it will do its best to cure your lung cancer, patch up your nose after a drunken brawl or give you a hip replacement.