a highly scientific approach的用法和样例：
- We must take a scientific approach to the problem.
- Countries with a high scientific and technological level are overblown with arrogance.
- Heat treatment can be a simple process requiring for few tools, in industry, it is a highly scientific and complicated procedure requiring much equipment.
- The study involved a highly scientific means of assessing attraction: women smelled sweaty T-shirts, and tended to prefer those worn by men with genes similar to those of their fathers.
- He took a very scientific approach to management.