a highly esteemed member的用法和样例：
- At present Ruud Reuland is member of the Board of Directors and Dean of Hotelschool the Hague, a highly esteemed international hotelmanagement institute.
- Among those were prohibitions of early marriage, separation of the sexes, a high esteem for chaste and celibate lifestyles, contraception, abortion, and infanticide.
- One who is highly esteemed or favored; a darling.
- All his students held him in high esteem.
- The medieval town was fortified with a high wall and a deep moat.