a highly artistic condensation的用法和样例：
- Psychologist: Well either that Mrs. Seaver, or he's a highly artistic imbecile.
- It's amazing that the sculpture had attained such a high artistic level at that time.
- It's amazing that sculpture had attained such a high artistic level by that time.
- With the discovery of such a large number of Qin terra cotta figures, such a conclusion mush seem unfounded, since they evidence a high artistic level, as seen in their realistic touches, simple and forceful execution and plain but fine style.
- The medieval town was fortified with a high wall and a deep moat.