a highly acclaimed novel的用法和样例：
- After a highly acclaimed run at London’s Gielgud theatre, garnering many awards, the play crossed the pond and is currently playing on Broadway.
- We have won a high acclaim in terms of executive ability from the public relations, advertising, marketing planning and training and exhibition companies as well as various well-known enterprises.
- The medieval town was fortified with a high wall and a deep moat.
- This is a highly efficient new heating system.
- I set a high value on his advice.