a high-waisted dress的用法和样例：
- Unlike an empire-waist skirt a high waisted skirt has a long strip of fabric running around the top of the skirt that outlines the figure of the wearer.
- This is a dress with a high waistline.
- The designer featured his collection with a great pair of full trousers, topped with a high waist and wide belt that reappeared on pencil skirts, knee-length pants, and blouson shorts.
- The medieval town was fortified with a high wall and a deep moat.
- I set a high value on his advice.
- A high wall fetched in an ancient small town.