a high-spirited child的用法和样例：
- It's unsafe to sit the child in such a high chair.
- American girls were used to a great deal of deference, and it had been intimated that this one had a high spirit.
- And also, please bring along all your kith and kin to learn English together, to be hospitable hosts together, and to welcome friends from all over the world in a high spirit.
- The child is running a high fever. We must send for a doctor at once.
- The medieval town was fortified with a high wall and a deep moat.
- But he had often a high spirit.