a high-school graduate的用法和样例：
- What can a high school graduate do?
- A diploma is the paper which a high school graduate receives.
- Onn is a high school graduate, the only child of widowed Kwai, who lives and studies in Tin Shui Wai, a new town bordering China and remote by Hong Kong standard.
- I am a high school graduate, wants through to test thinks of Australia to attend the university, Australia's quite good university's matriculation request is elegantly?
- The magazine publish a short story write by a high school student.
- Desirable: 1) High school graduate, some college.