a high-flying career woman的用法和样例：
- The Clerk was obviously a career woman, poised, efficient, and possessed of a high sounding title like, "Official Interrogator" or "Town Registrar.
- A career woman is still regard as something of an oddity.
- She is a career woman rather than a housewife.
- He isn't a high flying act, he isn't flashy, but he gets it done night in and night out.
- Ariza has been a high flying player at times, a thunderous dunker, but his handles are limited, which decreases his ability.
- She's a career woman and a mother, so she has the best of both worlds.