a high number的用法和样例：
- The study reveals that a high number of mirrors on the shop floor make female shoppers feel uncomfortable.
- Data with a high number of repeating strings can result in significant compression.
- This situation can give rise to delayed re-breeding and a high number of first litter animals culled for the reproductive failure.
- At a high level of connectivity, and a high number of members, the dynamics of mobs takes hold.
- Among them is a high number of necromancers, able to change the laziest of henchmen into an active and useful minion.
- A high number for this counter usually indicates either high contention in locks or many switches by the thread between user and kernel modes.
a high number的相关资料：
ajacol a A movement toward world peace. a polymeric silicone compound. a potentially volatile situation A tiger appeared from nowhere. a stripe of contrasting color. A sister of one's grandparent. aortocoronary by-pass grafting A critical error has occurred. A detective or police officer. a faint glow/glimmer/light