a High Court judge的用法和样例：
- Often put after the name of a high court judge justice.
- It comprises three politically neutral persons appointed by the Chief Executive and is headed by a High Court judge.
- Justice Robertson is a High Court Judge and chairman of the New Zealand Law Commission.
- A High Court judge in London did not agree. He said the idea was too general to be considered protected under British copyright laws.
- The high court judge quashed the decision of lower court.
- The High Court Judge is bound by the decision of the House of Lord.