a hidebound philosophy的用法和样例：
- The book is a compendium of their poetry, religion and philosophy.
- Another constitutional change aims to improve a hidebound judicial system, introducing oral evidence and moving towards adversarial trials.
- He has also reinvented the culture, turning a hidebound, introspective company, whose besuited executives were nicknamed "Proctoids", into one that is open and outward-looking.
- She delivered a talk on philosophy to the society.
- Ethics is a branch of philosophy.