a hidebound conservative的用法和样例：
- Another constitutional change aims to improve a hidebound judicial system, introducing oral evidence and moving towards adversarial trials.
- He has also reinvented the culture, turning a hidebound, introspective company, whose besuited executives were nicknamed "Proctoids", into one that is open and outward-looking.
- The committee is of a/has a conservative bias.
- Opinion polls forecast a Conservative landslide.
- He made a conservative guess at the population of London.