a hen coming into lay
- A hen coming into lay. 母鸡要下蛋了
- The sorority had a hen party for its members. 妇女俱乐部为其成员举行了一次女性聚会。
- The higher officials knew there was a hen on. 高级官员们知道这里面有阴谋。
- A flood of cheap imports has come into the shops. 大量廉价进口商品涌入商店。
- Is a hen who seldom lay eggs a good layer? 不常下蛋的鸡是好蛋鸡吗?
- A new rule will soon come into being. 一个新规则很快就要出台了。
- Soon the truck come into sight around a bend and on an upgrade. 不一会卡车就出现在一个拐弯和上坡处。
- Come, there is a hen here that is blooming! 快来看呀!有一只母鸡正在开花!
- Better is a cock for a day than a hen for a year. 宁为人杰称雄一日，不做弱者碌碌一世。
- He came into the room with a sword in his hand. 他手里拿着剑走进了房间。
- He come into the room with an air of importance. 他带著一副了不起的神情走进室内。
- He strut around like a rooster in a hen house.. 他像鸡舍里的公鸡一样昂首阔步。
- The new car will come into use next month. 那辆新车将于下月开始使用。
- The police suspected that there was a hen on. 警察怀疑其中有阴谋。
- Solid fuel motors are coming into use. 固体燃料马达即将开始使用。
- An egg today is worth a hen tomorrow. 今日一天蛋抵得上明天一只鸡。
- Foreign words keep coming into English. 外来词源源不断地进入英语。
- When do the new safety rules come into force? 新的安全规则何时生效?
- To utter the characteristic sound of a hen. 作咯咯叫声母鸡发出这种有特色的声音
- Sunday lunch will be a hen party. 星期日的午餐将是一个纯粹女人的聚会。