A hefty price的用法和样例：
- The gamut of committees that the bill must pass in the Senate may yet save it, though probably at a hefty price.
- And sometimes he even agreed to help out the panicked financier at the other end of the line, but always for a hefty price.
- Media reports have suggested that Beijing has softened its demands for a hefty price cut after failing to reach a deal with its major overseas suppliers.
- A hefty serving of mashed potatoes; received a hefty bonus.
- Interest rates have gone up to a hefty 12%.
利率已上升至 12%25 之高。