a hectic life的用法和样例：
- The journalist lead a hectic life.
- The journalist leads a hectic life.
- It can be a hectic life on a 24-hour news channel.
- Communication, writing, speech, make for a hectic life and may result in making you a nervous and hurried person, incapable of tranquillity.
- The journalist leads a hectic life
- I had a hectic day in the office.
a hectic life的相关资料：
Aouali a A rapid or spasmodic shaking. A quartet is playing tonight. A fun song completely rapped. a live transmission from Sydney a mid-rise office building. A stagnant pool or backwater. a republic in central Europe. a tower for mooring airships. A ship waters before sailing. a long therapeutic procedure.