a heavy workload的用法和样例：
- It is not easy to cope with such a heavy workload.
- Derrick: No. They always want to keep the cost down. I am really overwhelmed with a heavy workload.
- Of course there were--for instance, wartime conditions, a heavy workload, and so on--however, these were definitely not the main reasons.
- If your child has a heavy workload,break it up into smaller tasks,giving praise and rest time between each assignment.
- Of course there were --- for instance,wartime conditions,a heavy workload,and so on. However,these were definitely not the main reasons.
- You can seriously impair your creativity and productivity by slogging through the entire year without a break from long hours and a heavy workload.