a Heath Robinson contraption的用法和样例：
- A person on a heath in raiment of morden cut and colours has more or less an anomalous look.
- A person on a heath in raiment of modern cut and colours has more or less an anomalous look.
- There upon a heath, exposed to the fury of the storm in a dark night, did king Lear wander out.
- Robinson has a servant even better than friday: his name is Crusoe.
- A poor soul gone to heaven: and on a heath beneath winking stars a fox, red reek of rapine in his fur, with merciless bright eyes scraped in the earth, listened, scraped up the earth, listened, scraped and scraped.