a hart of ten的用法和样例：
- She made a bid of ten dollars on the table.
- The judge imposed a fine of ten dollars on him.
- The town has a population of ten thousand.
- She win the seat by a margin of ten votes.
- The capital cost is amortizable over a period of ten years.
a hart of ten的相关资料：
Ajkalo a a poisonous substance like cyanide A boat equipped with hydrofoils. a week/month/year in advance a miracle unprecedented in history A pulsation produced by beating. a pre-existing medical condition A Dynamic Configurable PCI Adaptor a climate of suspicion/violence a dining/living/sitting room