a harsh cloth的用法和样例：
- He leashed his anger and did not say a harsh word.
- Having a harsh, unpleasant sound; discordant.
- Expulsion from school is a harsh form of punishment.
- He racked up his opponent with a harsh blow.
- But at home, he is a harsh parent.
- He spoke a harsh, bitter word under his breath.
a harsh cloth的相关资料：
Aongus a A Mighty Heart CAM XviD-CAMER A hedge surrounds the garden. A note explaining an absence. a learning-typed organization a dishonest act or statement. A superfluous word or phrase. a saleable commodity/product a highly commercialized society A firm of management consultant a home for handicapped children