a hard master的用法和样例：
- It's natural to slack2 off towards the end of a hard day's work.
- Let's collect the sap before its consolidation into a hard mass.
- The emery is a hard metallic substance.
- We must take a hard look at our finances.
- We led a hard life in times of stress.
- He achieved because he was a hard worker.
a hard master的相关资料：
Ajinki a aquaculture environmental carrying capacity A poor but education-orientated family. a loose alliance/coalition/federation A Chemiluminescence Biosensor for Amygdalin a legal/last-minute/technical hitch a heated/wide-ranging/lively debate a wave of opposition/protest/violence a small-breasted/full-breasted woman a general/unofficial/one-day strike