- [C]手帕,纸巾 a piece of cloth or thin soft paper for drying the nose, eyes, etc.
- a square piece of cloth used for wiping the eyes or nose or as a costume accessory
- She was playing with her handkerchief all the while during the speech.
- She embroidered her initials on the handkerchief.
- I folded the handkerchief and put it in my pocket.
- She fluttered her handkerchief from the train window as a good-bye.
As I brought the handkerchief out of my pocket, several other objects fell out with it.
Please fetch me a clean handkerchief from my bedroom.
Diving into her bag, she found a handkerchief just in time.
Before sweeping the house she bound up her hair in a large handkerchief.
She likes to use white handkerchief.
She perfumes her handkerchief.
She steeped her handkerchief in tears.
It seemed that his handkerchief was scented.
Snatching his handkerchief out of his pocket, he mopped his perspiring face.
You've dropped your handkerchief.
He buried his face in his handkerchief.
He..took out a large red handkerchief to wipe his face.出自：A. Paton
He drew a handkerchief from his sweater pocket and blew his nose violently.出自：J. Barth
- a handkerchief:handkerchief n. 手帕习惯用语three handkerchief [美俚](催人泪下的)伤感剧[电影]throw the handkerchief to sb. (游戏时)丢手帕给某人…