- n. 手帕；方巾；围巾
- [C]手帕,纸巾 a piece of cloth or thin soft paper for drying the nose, eyes, etc.
a square piece of cloth used for wiping the eyes or nose or as a costume accessory
- She was playing with her handkerchief all the while during the speech.
- I polished my buttons with a handkerchief.
- She embroidered her initials on the handkerchief.
- I folded the handkerchief and put it in my pocket.
- She fluttered her handkerchief from the train window as a good-bye.
- As I brought the handkerchief out of my pocket, several other objects fell out with it.
- Please fetch me a clean handkerchief from my bedroom.
- Diving into her bag, she found a handkerchief just in time.
- Before sweeping the house she bound up her hair in a large handkerchief.
- She likes to use white handkerchief.
- She perfumes her handkerchief.
- She steeped her handkerchief in tears.
- It seemed that his handkerchief was scented.
- Snatching his handkerchief out of his pocket, he mopped his perspiring face.
- You've dropped your handkerchief.
- He buried his face in his handkerchief.
He..took out a large red handkerchief to wipe his face.出自： A. Paton
He drew a handkerchief from his sweater pocket and blew his nose violently.出自： J. Barth