- And she didn't. Not for three and a half years.
- It is one and a half years since he came to China.
- I heard it took them three and a half years.
- One and a half years has passed.
- My mum and dad split up three and a half years ago.
Ajkuna a a fruit/flower/antiques market A series of interconnected points. a physicist who studies astronomy. a hat/an umbrella/a coat stand a stone/brick/wooden structure a person afflicted with psychosis. A stunned or bewildered condition. A rolling-stone gathers no moss. a tentative smile/nod/greeting