a guerrilla area的用法和样例：
- The case is different with the guerrilla detachments which are dispatched by a guerrilla area for short-term operations in the rear of the enemy in the same area; Such detachments have no rear, nor do they have a battle line.
- Therefore,the fiercer the enemy's attacks on a guerrilla area,the greater the indication that the guerrilla warfare there is successful and is being effectively co-ordinated with the regular fighting.
- He travelled on foot for several days until he safely reached a guerrilla base.
- The rebels have waged a guerrilla war since 1995.
- To fight as a guerrilla in the woods.