a group of的用法和样例：
- The college is (playing) host to a group of visiting Russian scientists.
- There is a group of monkeys in the innermost depths of the forest.
- I came upon a group of children playing in the street.
- Marching along the street is a group of students.
- Data that describes the significant characteristics of a user, a group of users, or one or more computer resources.
- A group of men were charged conspiring against the duly elected government.
- They were a group of early navigators.
a group of的相关资料：