a ground-floor flat的用法和样例：
- Equally it is conceivable at some future time that the income generated subletting a ground floor flat could be a valuable way of surviving some future recession, or supplementing a pension.
- He is assigned a room on the grind floor.
- I am looking for a flat on the ground floor.
- The ground floor of a theater behind the stalls.
- Initially being a two-story building with a ground floor storefront and a second floor residence, it was probably the first in Chinatown to be built of durable brick.