a greatly increased risk的用法和样例：
- The appearance of visible globin pigments in the urine suggests that the patient is at a greatly increased risk for the development of renal shutdown.
- Those with the highest whole body nevus counts had a greatly increased risk of melanoma compared with those with the lowest (pooled odds ratio, 6.9).
- We've had a great increase in sales this year.
- There has been a great increase in the factory's turnout this year.
- Our overseas commerce has increased a great deal.