a great undertaking的用法和样例：
- Benefiting both the present and future, the Loving Care Project is considered to be a great undertaking.
- The founder of Modern Olympic Games hold that sports is a great undertaking of humanity.
- It is a great undertaking to introduce and popularize the direct democratic election of villagers committee cadres among the 900 million Chinese farmers.
- Production base: the Longrun Group has been building a great undertaking with a genius hand: it built large, modern, standardized and individual factories and workshops in Yun County, Lancang and Ning County, Baoshan.
- He is a great guy, a chip off the old block.
- We are undertaking a great cause.