a great gap的用法和样例：
- A great gap yawned between the rocks.
- There was a great gap between the developed and developing countries on one side and also between the holders and users on the other side.
- It is concluded that there is a great gap between Gansu province and other provinces of Chain and fremdness in curriculum setup.
- The results show that a great gap lies between the English majors＇ pragmatic competence and the native speakers＇, which manifests the existence of pragmatic fossilization.
- They have never experienced that time and even there is a great gap between the time they live and that rightists had lived, between the authors and narrators of the novels.
- He is a great guy, a chip off the old block.
a great gap的相关资料：