a great deal是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
- to a very great degree or extent;
"I feel a lot better"
"we enjoyed ourselves very much"
"she was very much interested"
"this would help a great deal"
- frequently or in great quantities;
"I don't drink much"
"I don't travel much"
a great deal的用法和样例：
- The engine can withstand a great deal of punishment.
- We waited for their decision with a great deal of apprehension.
- I have accomplished a great deal in the last few months.
- We've put a great deal of time and effort into this project.
- He smokes a great deal.
- There is a great deal of friction between the management and the work force.
- His words caused a great deal of dissention among his followers.
- The storm did a great deal of material damage.
a great deal的相关资料：