- Then I found a skinny old man with messy hair, is axing a gravestone.
- As a drop of water into the sea,and a gravestone in comparison of the sand; so is a thousand years to the day of eternity.
- In order that ZHANGYUNTING could be found in future, his comrade-in-arms buried him on the bank of HAIHE river and made a gravestone and inscription to show their grief .
- As a drop of water unto the sea,and a gravestone in comparison of the sand;so is a thousand year to the day of eternity.
- New Zealand comedian came over to a gravestone which had an inscription（碑文，铭文，题词）.It read: A rich merchant , a honest man, eternally （永久地） slept here .