a gospel choir的用法和样例：
- Ashanti began to sing in a gospel choir at the age of 6.As she grew, her musical talent developed and with it, appearances followed.
- The projections are accom,panied by a pulsating soundtrack remixed from a gospel choir, which contributes to a sense of disorientation and amazement.
- Following a long silent period inside the venue, piano music and a gospel choir kicked things off with a stained-glass motif in the background.
- One who teaches or professes faith in a gospel.
- He preached a gospel of military strength.