a gory figure的用法和样例：
- He was busy inventing a gory horror story to frighten all the girls.
- It was a gory day. Consequently it was an extremely satisfactory one.
- They fought unequal battle, for at length One lay below a gory mess, inert.
- In a gory and bloody scene, a horrific Zombie Flash Mob eats the brains of an innocent bystander.
- A gory knife had been found close to the murdered man, and it had been recognized by somebody as belonging to Muff Potter -- so the story ran.
据传闻，人们在死人的附近发现了一把带血的刀，经人辨认说它是莫夫 - 波特的。