a good-natured but unintelligent boy的用法和样例：
- The boy got a good beating for breaking the window.
- He may be naughty and annoying, but he is a good boy for all that.
- The boy has a good enough brain but he's bone idle and won't study.
- It used to be a good hotel, but that proves nothing- I used to be a good boy.
- "It were shame and sin both," said Peter, a good natured Fleming, notwithstanding all his self conceit, and as he spoke he wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his jerkin.
- Henry put up a good fight, but was beaten.