a good person
- She's a good person to invite to a party because she's such an extrovert. 最好把她邀来参加聚会，因为她很爱交际。
- Hmm,who'd be a good person to ask ? 嗯，不晓得问谁好。
- Hmm, who'd is a good person to ask? 嗯，不晓得问谁好。
- She's always a good person on that show. 她在节目里一直都是那么好人。
- Basically, she must be a good person. 总的说来,她应该是个好人。
- You are a good person! Thank you very much! 谢谢楼主啊!
- You are a good person, I like you? 我对你很有好感?
- Chrissy: So, that I can grow into a good person. 克丽丝：这样我就能成为一个好人。
- Be a Good Person Instead of Just a Rich Person! 要立志做一个好人，而不只是一个有钱的人!
- A good person will be rewarded with good luck. 吉人天相：（就是好人自有好报）可译为：
- I am a good person will not be beat by anything!!!!! 我是打不到也击不败的好人!!!!!
- A personal strength helps make you a good person. 一个人的优点能使你成为优秀的人。
- Once I saw his back, I knew he was not a good person. 我一看他那后脸儿，就知道他不是什么好人。
- What I want is a good personal computer. 我要的是一台好的个人用计算机（PC微机）。
- What makes a good personal statement? 什么是好的个人陈述?
- My brother has a good personality. 我兄弟有一种好的个性。
- Can you think of a good person to become the next chairman? 你能提出一个合适的人选作下届主席吗?
- He had been deceived into thinking that she was a good person. 他上当受骗还以为她是个好人。
- He is a good person, cheating neither the old nor the young. 他是个好人，童叟无欺。
- Do you ever wonder whether you're really a good person? 你有没有想过自己算不算是好人呢?