a good deal是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
- to a very great degree or extent;
"I feel a lot better"
"we enjoyed ourselves very much"
"she was very much interested"
"this would help a great deal"
a good deal的用法和样例：
- I'm afraid he is guilty of a good deal of invention.
- Her conduct in this matter is of a piece with a good deal else that I have heard about her.
- In the prosecution of his duties he had met with a good deal of resistance.
- There is, however, a good deal of sympathy even with bodily pain.
a good deal的相关资料：