a golden crown的用法和样例：
- And they forged a golden crown to allow the king to command that army.
- He who has put a good finish to his undertaking is said to have placed a golden crown to the whole.
- Reaching the harbour, Xerxes ordered that a golden crown be presented to the captain for saving his life.
- Over her deathles shead was a golden crown her eyes were deep and soft and herbrows warm.
- A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.