a gold ingot的用法和样例：
- A gold ingot with the refiner's stamp.
- The shape is similar to a gold ingot, a kind of ancient money.
- Since the shape of the dumplings resembles a gold ingot, eating them symbolizes the gaining of wealth.
- A keen observer of English customs relates that, being in one of the rooms of the Bank one day, he had the curiosity to examine a gold ingot weighing some seven or eight pounds.
- When he won a prize in the Province's calligraphy contest, Mr. Luo felt elated as if a gold ingot had fallen on him from the sky. The world instantly became ecstatically rosy in the eyes of the 23-year-old winner.
- She had the sapphire set in a gold ring.
a gold ingot的相关资料：